American Lighting Maintenance, Inc. was founded by lighting expert George C. Turenne on May 1, 1973. We have been serving the lighting and sign needs of South Florida ever since, specializing in lighting maintenance, electrical repairs, lighting replacement and upgrades.
Throughout our 40+ years in the electrical, lighting and sign industry, American Lighting Maintenance, Inc. has expanded and accumulated experience in all areas of the electrical trade. We have completed large construction projects, electrical renovations to the commercial sector, designed and implemented whole-building, energy conservation retrofits– including digital control, A/C upgrades, ice storage systems and lighting retrofit programs to better the environment while reducing energy expense for the property owner.
American Lighting Maintenance, Inc. is a licensed State Certified, electrical contractor. We utilize our own vehicles and employees to carry out contracted work. Our employees are qualified technicians and electricians.
Our pride shows in our work.
License number: EC0000737
Some of Our Clients, Projects and Awards:
- Installation of energy program at Earl Stewart Toyota of Lake Park, FL which reduced monthly energy expenses from an average of $19,000 per month to $12,000 per month. * See testimonials.
- Consultants for Engineer of Record for Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL in providing landscape lighting and building outline lighting for the theme park.
- 1995 recipient of Florida Power and Light Award for largest participant in FPL Lighting Energy Conservation Rebate Program: Conversions from T-12 fluorescent lamps and ballast to T-8 lamps and electronic ballast creating energy efficiency.
- Florida Turnpike- Rebuilt 25 miles of highway lighting after Hurricane Andrew.
- Current property maintenance firm clients:
- Riverstone/Greystar Residential
- Custom Property Management Resources
- Associated Property Management
- United Community Management Corp. at PGA